Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephsl84 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Drowning dream
    Hi, I just had a dream that I was on my bed, asleep. And I heard a loud noise, but I didn't worry about it. After a while I got up. When I went in the kitchen and saw water spraying all around. The pipe from the kitchen faucet had burst and everything was wet, I tried getting the water to go outside, but it just kept rising. Till I was totally emerged. I broke a window, so that the water could get out. And I woke up.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 4, 2009, 01:55 PM

Sounds like you're overwhelmed (signified by the rising water) by something you can't name or have been ignoring (signified by the loud noise). The fact that you broke the window says, to me, that you know of a way to fix things, even if it's only subconsciously.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get over, I am drowning in my own mind [ 5 Answers ]

I feel embarrassed about writing this but I feel that I could do with some advice from people who do not know me. I met a guy when I was 20 and fell for him straight away, Head over heels! Long story short, this scared him and he although we went on a couple of dates he then started to become...

Drowning here [ 1 Answers ]

We have a judgment against us for past medical bills - a time when I was originally covered by Medicaid and then for a year without insurance. Until three months ago, I never received bills for the medical visits from when I had Medicaid because the hospital billed directly to Medicaid. Thus,...

I dreamt of drowning in my car in the sea. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a dream in which I am driving my car to work and then I see my friend and she tells me that she has a dent in her car and the place we both were was surrounded by water, so when I tried to see my friend's car as I was told I did not realize that I forgot to put on the brake and kept going...

Drowning in Grief [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'll try to make this short... My grandmother raised me and we have always had a very special bond.I always knew I would take her death hard and even went so far as to tell her that when she died she would have to somehow come to me and let me know she was around.Well two weeks after we...

View more questions Search