Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phpmania Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 11:54 AM
    Opening database on browser
    I have mozilla Firefox browser installed in my system.I am using it for php and mysql.
    I am unable to open phpmyadmin in my localhost.I am able to open local host.the browser tells about 404 forbidden error and it displays can't access the database.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 4, 2009, 05:09 PM

Hi,
    I cannot say for sure, but I am using a probably a more archaic system at times for testing and I simply open myPHPAdmin itself and it will open in the default browser (that machine uses four and only NN7.0 has issues.)
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Opening Balance for Access Ledger DataBase [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on a project aimed at tracking daily transactions of Deposits and Withdrawals, similar to the Ledger Sample ledger Database in MS Access. Using a Report Date Range Form to filter transactions for a given period, I want to see the Opening (Beginning) balance on the account before the...

Web Browser [ 1 Answers ]

I do so hope that someone can help me with a problem that I am having.I only use Real Player for audio but each time I try to listen,the player comes up and then stops connecting and I get a general ERROR has occurred.I click on the more info tab and it says"Unable to launch web browser.Please...

Ie 6 browser [ 3 Answers ]

How can I reinstall i.e. 6 after being unsuccessful in installing i.e. 7?

View more questions Search