Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hrswhpt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 01:02 AM
    Evicting a renter of "booth" in a salon
    Does anybody have any suggestions on how to evict a teneant from my beauty salon?
    I cannot find out anything about the renters rights or mine.
    I have a girl in my salon that I need to get out as easily as possible. She has been passive aggressively harassing me and other renters, even clients. I have suspision of theft and even vandelism of cars in the parking lot. Nothing I can prove, but the police have been involved a couple of times and know it's her also. We can do nothing as she is very good and even has an partner in crime. I have no written contract with her and she pays week to week. This is very common practice where I live. I am afraid when I ask her to leave there will be big trouble. Not only for me but the other girls also. She obviously doen't care about laws. She is the pushy, kaos creator and a big bully for the lack of a better word. I want to pack up all of her stuuf and put it outside and tell her to pick it up but I have a feelihg this is illeagle for me to do.
    Works on marraiges but I don't think it applies here.
    Any suggestions or does anyone know the laws for this? I have given a lot of two week notices but that is not an option in this case.

HELP Destressed Salon Owner
    Please excuse the typos, I cannot figure out how to use the spell check.
    schaun32 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 08:24 PM
    Where are you loacted at first off second off you need to write a contract that will favor u
    Meaning a trial period state in it if things don't work out you can have her leave at any time
    Another place you can go to help you out with this problem is behindthechair.com and enter booth rental in keyword search:) :) :) I think you will find what you need to know in there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Evicting a non renter [ 1 Answers ]

My son's girlfriend moved in with my family when she got pregnant. She has been here for a year now and the relationship is not working out. I have asked her to leave but she refuses. The sherrifs dept. says that I cannot make her leave, I have to evict her. What do I need to do to evict her.

Difference between "htm" and "html" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, In all the websites I make, they all come out when loaded onto the server as a "htm" file. But I see others who have "html" files on their sites, what exactly is the difference, if any? For example: what is the difference between index.htm and index.html and will the nameservers...

View more questions Search