Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygirl321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 05:30 AM
    Late period, pregnancy,confused confused
    On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is 6days late right now and no PMS except for slight headache once in a while since last week.Home pregnant kit test says Negative. I am 28, married and have sex regularly and I am pretty much confused. PLEASE HELP!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 4, 2009, 12:32 PM

Your ovulation and period could be delayed which would cause you to be late with a negative result.

I suggest taking another test in a day or two with first morning urine. By that point, no matter what the result, give your doctor a call.
    runrunrun Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Oct 9, 2009, 04:04 AM

I can hear you crying out loud and clearly. You so much want to be pregnant that it is painful to read the negative result right?
    I know how that feels. ( no concellation I know )
    I don't want to disappoint you but hpt are usually really quite accurate.
    I noticed that you are only 28 and honestly there can be many reasons for not getting pregnant. If you should find out now that you are not pregnant you should still go to your doctor and have a chat. They will check hormone levels etc etc etc then they will advice you on what you should do.
    Please don't give up and try not to get down if your period starts. Stress can also affect your chances of getting pregnant. I hope you can also talk to your husband about your feelings as he will sense your anxiety, happiness and sadness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about period/posible pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hey My name is Jen, and I am utterly confused about this. So the last time I had sex was around the end of June. My period is around the 15-19 it comes around then. On the 15th last month I went to ichoice and got tested because I had unprotected sex(but my ex swears nothing got inside of me) and...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Confused with period and early pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I was 7 days late for my period so I took a pregnancy test (clearblue) and it came out positive but it was a faint line but on the 7th day I came on well I think it was a period it was light pink then went to medium red and had brown in it, it lasted for about 4days I also had a little...

I'm confused! I'm late! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, here it is! I haven't had my period in almost 2months! I took a test and it came out negative! Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 12th of Jan and I was suppose to have my period on the 18th. I don't know what to do! Someone please help me!

View more questions Search