Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uhu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 11:05 PM
    Cpu usage 100% with lsass.exe
    My server is w2k and domain controller. I have problem server slow respond because cpu usage 100% when I open task manager lsass.exe usage .what is it ? How to fix this problem
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 26, 2006, 11:15 PM
    Hi Uhu,
    Hope this is of some help:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308356

Be aware that there is also a "Sasser" virus:

http://ask-leo.com/what_are_lsass_ls...o_if_i_am.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CPU usage at 100% [ 20 Answers ]

My computer recently started to be very slow. I have a 800 mghz pentium. I'm running XP. I did a complete virus scan with Norton and found nothing. When I look at the processes, I can see the CPU is running at 100% most of the time. There's no specific file that is using all the power. Why is...

Explorer.exe at 100% CPU Usage Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm on my laptop explorer.exe starts to use 100% of the CPU and I can't figure out y. It lasts about 10-20 minutes form when I start the computer and occasionally lowers then peaks again to 100%. I really need to figure this out because the cooling fan comes on and its really starting to get...

CPU Usage Remains at 100% [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, I discovered the CPU usage on one of my PCs will not fall below 100%. I've attempted everything I can think of to resolve the issue, including: - Running Ad-Aware SE - Performing an online scan from Trend Micro - Performing an online scan from Panda Software - Running Registry...

CPU Usage @ 100% [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I log onto the Internet, my CPU usage goes from like 2% to 100%. Once the page loads, it dies back down, but then when I click a link and try to load another page it goes back to 100%. Plus, the Comcast logo spins, then stalls, then spins, then stalls until the page loads. It never...

Msmsgs at 100% CPU Usage [ 3 Answers ]

Running Windows XP Home and keep hitting a problem. PC (Athlon XP 3.2Ghz) suddenly slows down to doing not a lot, when pressing the CTRL ALT DEL to bring up the task manager msmsgs.exe is at 100% CPU usage. I can close this process down and the PC is fine again for a few moments. Shortly...

View more questions Search