Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLONG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2009, 09:08 PM
    Outside outlet has no power
    Outside outlet no longer has power. No circuit breaker was tripped so we cannot tell which breaker is for this outlet. How would I locate the breaker since it does not have any power.
    We have a circuit breaker locator but the outlet needs to have power. What do I do??
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 09:30 PM

Is it a GFI outlet? Any other outside outlets?
    BLONG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2009, 11:07 AM
    No it is not but we did find the breaker and we replaced it. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power to an outlet [ 1 Answers ]

I have an office in my basement, It all was fine and out of the blue, I used the microwave (which I do every day) and the entire west end of the basement went dead. NO popping or any warning. I checked the breaker and it was not tripped. So I reset it anyway and still no power to the outlet. Any...

No power to an outlet [ 11 Answers ]

I was working on changing an outlet that was old 2 prong to a new 3 prong one. It had power before I changed it. Now when I tested the wires there appears to be no power going to the wires. I disconnected the wires from the outlet to check with a tester. Before I switched this outlet I had...

Wire Motor for 220 outlet Power from 110 power [ 1 Answers ]

I need to wire this sander for 220 power and do not understand the diagram well enough. Currently I believe it is wired for 110 shown in picture. Please advise about correct wiring for 220. Thank you 2 attachments

GFI Outlet has no power [ 7 Answers ]

I have no power on several room and have found out that the GFI outlet has no power, what is causing this problem? Thank you RC:confused:

GFI Outlet Has No Power [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GFI outlet in my garage that has no power. It displays a yellow light; all of my other GFI outlets display a green light. There are two buttons on the outlet; I can press one to disable the outlet, the other turns it back on, and it displays the yellow light, with no power. There are...

View more questions Search