Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine View Post
    Hannity hates Blacks and Jews?
    Hello again, El:

Are you intentionally being stupid?? That IS what you do when I've whipped your a$$.

Whose next?

excon
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Sep 3, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, El:

Are you intentionally being stupid??? That IS what you do when I've whipped your a$$.

Whose next?

excon
    So you are saying Hannity hates blacks and Jews, and I'm stupid.

But you're the smart one.

Oookay then... :rolleyes:

Elliot
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 01:15 PM
    So you are saying Hannity hates blacks and Jews, and I'm stupid.

But you're the smart one.

oookay then...:rolleyes:
    Hello again, Elliot:

If you have no idea WHO I'm talking about, then yes, you are less than bright. But, I'm not going to offer any more clues. There's only TWO choices, and you've missed it three times already.

excon

Sep 3, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Hello again, Elliot:

If you have no idea WHO I'm talking about, then yes, you are less than bright. But, I'm not gonna offer any more clues. There's only TWO choices, and you've missed it three times already.

excon
    So FUHRMAN hates Jews.

And your proof of this is... that he used the N word.

There seems to be a breakdown in logic SOMEWHERE. But it ain't with me.

Elliot
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 01:27 PM
    So FUHRMAN hates Jews.

And your proof of this is... that he used the N word.

There seems to be a breakdown in logic SOMEWHERE. But it ain't with me.
    Hello again, El:

Well, you finally got the right guy... But, you're unable to connect racism with anti semitism... And, you say YOUR logic ain't broke! Dude!

excon
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2009, 01:42 PM
    Hello again, El:

Let me ask you this. Do you think the Ku Klux Klan likes Jews? How about skinheads, do you think they like Jews? What about the Aryan Nation. Do you think they celebrate the sabbath with their Jewish friends?

And, you still can't make ANY connection between racism and Jew haters?

excon

Sep 3, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Hello again, El:

Well, you finally got the right guy... But, you're unable to connect racism with anti semitism... And, you say YOUR logic ain't broke! Dude!

excon
    If one uses a racial epithet towards one racial group, that must mean that he's against ALL racial minorities and religious minorities. Is that the logic you are using?

So... if I hate Muslim Fundamentalists because they have murdered friends of mine (which they have)... and I call them a bunch of rag-heads and camel jockeys and sand-N-words... that would mean that I'm anti-Hispanic, anti-Asian and anti-Black according to your logic.

Uh huh...

Elliot

Sep 3, 2009, 01:45 PM
    Hello again, El:

Lemme ask you this. Do you think the Ku Klux Klan likes Jews? How about skinheads, do you think they like Jews? What about the Aryan Nation. Do you think they celebrate the sabbath with their Jewish friends?

And, you still can't make ANY connection between racism and Jew haters??

excon
    Are you saying that Fuhrman is a member of the KKK or the AN? Because if you are, I want to see the evidence.

And if you're not, then you are making blanket statements about Fuhrman for which you have no evidence.

Elliot
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Sep 4, 2009, 12:00 PM
    I thought it was really unfair that O.J. got away with killing two people partly because of Fuhrman's comments. It is unfair to judge someone by what they say in private conversations that were not meant to be heard. We all say things in private with our close friends that we wouldn't want to be overheard. Fuhrman wrote and excellent book about the 1975 Martha Moxley murder in 1998 called "Murder In Greenwich". His opinion that Kennedy relative Michael Skakel killed her turned out to be correct and he was finally convicted of her murder in 2002 and sentenced to 20 years to life.
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I thought it was really unfair that O.J. got away with killing two people partly because of Fuhrman's comments. It is unfair to judge someone by what they say in private conversations that were not meant to be heard.
    Hello earl:

In truth, he wasn't judged because of what he said in private... He was judged because he LIED on the witness stand about what he said in private. That's different - QUITE a bit different.

Let me ask you this. You're on the jury. You Want to convict him, but the top dawg detective who is the states MAIN witness, has been PROVEN to BE A LIAR. Given the above, nobody in good conscience could convict him...

It ain't PARTLY Fuhrman's fault. It's ALL his fault - lying cop bastard!

excon

Sep 4, 2009, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    I thought it was really unfair that O.J. got away with killing two people partly because of Fuhrman's comments. It is unfair to judge someone by what they say in private conversations that were not meant to be heard. We all say things in private with our close friends that we wouldn't want to be overheard. Fuhrman wrote and excellent book about the 1975 Martha Moxley murder in 1998 called "Murder In Greenwich". His opinion that Kennedy relative Michael Skakel killed her turned out to be correct and he was finally convicted of her murder in 2002 and sentenced to 20 years to life.
    I tend to agree. Fuhrman is a good detective, and understands how to analyze evidence to catch bad guys.

The defense attorneys on the OJ case smeared a good cop's reputation based on a single private conversation. They turned Fuhrman into the bad guy, when it was OJ who committed a double murder. And then guys like excon, who apparently agree with the tactic of the defense team since they are doing the same thing, complain that OJ got off because of Fuhrman.

No... OJ didn't get off because of Fuhrman. OJ got off because his defense team smeared Fuhrman and a jury bought it. Fuhrman's use of the N-word didn't make OJ any less guilty of murder. He wasn't acquitted because of Fuhrman. He was acquitted because he had a good defense team that did a good job, and destroyed a good man and good cop in the process.

Elliot
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2009, 12:36 PM
    I tend to agree. Fuhrman is a good detective, and understands how to analyze evidence to catch bad guys.

The defense attorneys on the OJ case smeared a good cop's reputation based on a single private conversation.
    Hello again, El:

I never heard of somebody being smeared by their OWN LIES. This wasn't about what he said during a private conversation. It's because he LIED UNDER OATH about this private conversation... He didn't have to. OJ would have been convicted if he didn't. But, because he LIED, a KILLER got off. I'd think, as a purported law and order right winger, you'd be really pissed at the ones who did that... But, nooooo... You're telling us what a great cop he is, instead...

I understand that you wingers like lying cop bastards a lot. I just don't understand why. You don't really think having lying cop bastards around is a GOOD thing, do you?? Maybe you do.. I don't know if you ever listen to yourself.

excon

Sep 9, 2009, 02:29 PM

Keep in mind, excon, that it's the so-called "lying cop bastards" that catch murderers and thieves and gang-bangers. I'll take cops over criminals any day of the week.

I guess you prefer the criminals...

Elliot
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2009, 02:35 PM
    Keep in mind, excon, that its the so-called "lying cop bastards" that catch murderers and thieves and gang-bangers. I'll take cops over criminals any day of the week.
    Hello again, El:

Nope. Missed it again. How do you always manage to do that??

In fact, it's GOOD cops who catch the bad guys. It's the lying cop bastards like your buddy Mark Furhman who GET THEM OFF, just like he got OJ off. I don't know how you could miss that, Mr. law and order dude.

excon

Sep 9, 2009, 02:44 PM

What constitutes a "good cop" in your lexicon? Does such a thing exist?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2009, 04:08 PM

So what your saying Elliot is that you're happy with your law enforcement to break the law?? Just as long as they get the bad guy...

Gee your hard to follow...

Actually no you're not. It sits nicely beside your justification for torture in many ways..
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2009, 05:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell View Post
    Actually no you're not. It sits nicely beside to your justification for torture in many ways..
    Hello Skell:

They ARE easy to figure out aren't they? To them, the Constitution is a impediment to REAL law and order... What they don't realize is that THEIR cure is MUCH worse than the disease.

Tyranny from the right or the left, is tyranny nonetheless. That's a notion that's entirely lost on our right wing brethren.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red mark on my foot. [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago I fell and scraped the side of my left foot. When it healed I was left with a red scar. The scar has not faded and seems to have increased in size. I have noticed that whenever there is any friction on my feet or legs I get a red mark, but these usually fade after a while, but the...

Mark 7:31-36 [ 8 Answers ]

How does this verse impact our lives

Red mark on outside of penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a red circular mark on the outside of my penis, when I leave it alone it goes paler and when I masterbate it goes red again, it is not sore but has some dry skin on. It is about an inch down my penis and only on the skin What is it?

View more questions Search