Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fierceandfab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 05:50 PM
    I'm always angry and sad, cant get out of feeling so depressed.
    I feel really bad because I'm so angry and confused on what to do with myself. I feel like none of my friends are there for me right now. Everyone is always busy! I started liking a guy but didn't want a relationship with him, he has many girls that he talks to and I was just having fun with him (in more ways than one:). But one night I was in a bad mood and was being mean to anyone around because of this or that, (little things that I should not have been so angry about), I've apologized, but then it happened again a couple nights later, and now he doesn't call me anymore, and I can see why! So I'm angry with myself because I let that happen, and I don't like the person I am, but don't know how to change. When I call a friend they are not able to talk to me and I get sad. I feel really selfish for being this way. I've been threw a lot the past 5 years and have changed for the better in the last year. And no one sees that because I changed the people I use to hang around because they were my "bad influences" to a whole new group of friends. I've tried to explain things but it's hard because no one was actually there to see me then. I don't know how to make things better with the guy I liked, and I don't know how to get out of this sadness and depression, and getting my feelings hurt super easy lately from friends, when usually I'm very strong and don't let things stress me out or get me down! Any suggestions so that I don't feel like nobody cares or wants to be around me anymore? I don't want to keep apologizing and look like a lier, and get mad again if things don't go the way they were suppose to! I know I sound selfish and spoiled and I hate it!! Please hep.
    rnrg Posts: 48, Reputation: 20

Sep 3, 2009, 02:48 PM

You do sound a little immature in the way that you acted. You actually sound quite young and unsure of what you really want. Either way, there comes a time in each person's life when they have to grow up and deal in a healthy way with relationships.

First, you have admitted that you know what you did wrong. What is so sad, is that you may have ended a relationship with someone that you liked because of something "silly" or in anger that you did. Did you learn a lesson? Making mistakes and learning from them and then not repeating them is a sign of maturity.

Realize that no one gets there way all of the time, and only some of us gets our way some of the time. What is the difference between you and me? For me, I always try to tread carefully in "uncharted" waters. Be slow to speak, learn to answer honestly, be a person of integrity. People want to hang with others that they can trust. Don't be "whishy-washy." Start afresh today, and put your "little" incident behind. You have no reason to stay angry with yourself. You are wasting precious time that could be used in being happy.
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Sep 4, 2009, 06:21 PM

Hi fierce and fab. You sound like you are making changes and have made some good changes in your life. Well done on that! Seems you are looking to other people to make you feel good about yourself. This is dangerous as other people - even people who love and care about us can let us down. You have to love yourself. Do things for yourself that make you feel good. What do you enjoy? Treat yourself to something. Tell yourself how well you have done dealing with everything these past 5 years and that you are going to continue to get better. You can and you will - your friends might not be able to see how well you are doing but you can.
    Keep believing in yourself and doing things for yourself and loving yourself and gradually people will be attracted to you - you will not have to look for boys who you don't REALLY like or ANYTHING because you will have everything you need inside yourself!
    I hope this is more positive for you! Love t x
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Sep 4, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Start a new life for yourself. Go out and find a place where you can volunteer helping people .Y ou will be around the most loving, kind people that work at these places.You can make new friends that are worth having as friends . You will also find the best part of yourself. You must leave yourself by thinking about others first and you will become like them, good loving kind people. Here.s hoping you will take my suggestions.

God Bless you... Maggie 3l
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Hi, fierceandfab!

I do hope that you return to here to address the posts that have already been given to you.

My questiona for you are, is there one thing that you can pinpoint that's making you depressed, please? If so, what is it? Also, what do you like to do for fun and relaxation?

Thanks!
    good_girl Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2010, 04:31 PM

I would say to talk to the guy you like about it and try to explain him that you have to change andthat if ever it happends again he has to help you in a way make sure that he's a good dude to be there for you... that's how I changed... my boyfriend used to tell me to calm down and was always asking mey I get so mad just like that and he helped me out with my issue...
    jaydean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 03:33 AM
    I wish I knew the answer. Im the same, just an angry old prick. I don't know the answer. I wish I did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Angry Horrible Mom of adhd son with drug addict husband! [ 9 Answers ]

My life is past falling apart. Here's the background. My husband was abusive and an addict and gambler when I was pregnant. I left him and became a single mom living at my parents house. Things were OK here, I went back to college to get my degree and worked F/t. I worked really early to get...

Feeling sick . Hurt, angry [ 9 Answers ]

My partner and I have been split up now for 3 years I recently found out he has met someone, and has been taking our daughter to see her, I feel so sick, angry , hurt, why can't I get over him

Constantly angry and depressed [ 87 Answers ]

Hi I am 31 years old with a good education but no job.Two nice , healthy kids a very loving husband and good sex life... but I am constantly irritated, angry and always on the edge. I have tried yoga, past life therapy, gulping down anti-depressants, prayer circles etc... nothing seems to life the...

Feeling bad and angry [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy in January of 2006. It was a long distance relastionship. It was stressful on both us us but we likes one another a lot. Anyhow in late October he decided to end it, pretty much out of the blue. Said he couldn't handle the long distance. We still kept in contact. He would say he...

View more questions Search