Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sturoc Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Backing up
    Have never backed up my PC, w2K the os fully updated.
    Would like to back up files +folders plus some programs to my external hard drive via USB. I've found that by copying and paste to ext drive seems to work.
    Then would reformat and reload W2K for a clean sweep starting anew,
    Any things I should watch out for ?
    Will there be any issues trying to load files folders back into PC?

sturoc

Check out some similar questions!

Backing up WIN ME [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have obtained a HP PC that has a licensed version of Win ME on it. I am having some problems with it and would prefer ideally to reformat and re-install ME. However, I do not have a recovery disk or original ME installation disk. Is there a way to create backup of ME so that I...

Backing up... [ 1 Answers ]

I looked around some and didn't quite see a question about this, my apologies if you've answered it eighty times already... :D I am having problems with my kitchen/washing machine draining properly. I have attached an image I made to create a better picture. My kitchen shares a wall with my...

Backing up! [ 2 Answers ]

My shower, bathtub and toilet were all backing up - I called my home insurance program and when the plumber came he said I wasn't covered (of course) because it was a root problem. He said he would have to use a camera to see the problem, and suggested it would cost $1000 +/- to fix. He then said...

I'm backing up... [ 1 Answers ]

In the past few days the plumbing in my house has gone to crap... literally. It started with a slow draining bathroom sink on the 2nd level of the house. Liquid Plumber Gel did the trick. Then the toilet clogged. Plunger did it's job. Then we noticed the toilet on the lower level was moving...

Help - Tub is backing up! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. New to forum, maybe someone can help me. I have noticed that my tub drainage has been slowing down again. Just had cleaned it (using a plastic piece with hooks that got through mail, worked fine) a few weeks ago, but my wife said MY hair was clogging it up again. Had not gotten to it yet......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.