Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whadup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 05:44 PM
    I need help
    Hey I am a very good basketball player:D and all my coaches and teamates tell me so I am looking for a carrer in basketball I want to go to an american university on a basketball scholarship I am a grade 11 in ottawa ontario I really want to play basketball in the Collegiate level but I am worried that my talents won't get seen how can I know that scouts can come watch me I need some help on that and also can I get recuirted to a american university when I go to a canadian high school?:confused:
    electr0 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 26, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Wait , what do you mean you're worried your talents won't get seen. Are you good or not :confused:

My advice is that if better thatn eveyone else or still really good, then just keep working that, and all you have to do is continue it in college. From there if you are good enough you'll make it professional. I'm just saying, if you're good, then just keep doing what you're doing and people will see you. That is all I can say to help you, so peace :)
    shardea dula Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Hey I play basketball 2 and I'm in the 11 grade. I'm in the same stituation and I really want basketball Scholarship 2. Because I really love basketball. The best thing I do is keep working my game during the season and off season and exercise a lot. So my advise for you is just keep working on your game and since you are a good player, I know that somebody will be looking for you. I wish you the best of luck and keep your head up.:)

P.S.. : which university do want to go 2?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search