Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tuniblanco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 11:50 AM
    We have turnrned the power off and the noice continues. What are the right steps to correct this problem.

We ha shut the power of the whole house and the noice is still there. Ask the neighbor to turn his a/c. the noise is still there.
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Sep 3, 2009, 04:45 PM

What about your water, toilet tank or other leak ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace start up is loud - swooshing sound and motor is loud while on [ 2 Answers ]

When the furnace starts up it makes a large swoosh sound and is very loud while it it on. Seems to be heating fine and shuts off fine. How can I fix this problem?

Bringing tomatoes indoors [ 7 Answers ]

I planted a garden for the first time this year and have really enjoyed it. I planted most of my veggies in boxes that I can move around. I read that tomatoes are perennials, but most people treat them as annuals because the frost will kill them. I live in an area where the first frosts usually...

How do I find out it my fan can be used indoors or outdoors? [ 2 Answers ]

I acquired a Hampton Bay fan Model # EF200 DA-52. The fan is in working condition and I woud like to move it onto my screened in porch but I cannot seem to find enough information on it to determine if it is safe to use it outdoors. How can I find out if the fan is safe to use as an outdoor fan?...

Dog urinates indoors when going to new places [ 1 Answers ]

My Bullmastiff is just over a year old and 100% housebroken. But, upon trips to Petsmart and friends' houses, he marks inside when he knows to go outside. What can I do because its really embarrassing and I don't want to stop bring him places with me as he is my "little" buddy :). This problem has...

Window A/C Unit indoors? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in an old apartment building with casement (crank) windows. This makes it difficult to find a window A/C to fit in such narrow window openings. My window opening is about 16" wide, but with the way the window cranks out I really only have about 12"-13" to work with. I recently found a...

View more questions Search