Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    askmehelpdesk15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 07:42 AM
    My Best friend Won't Bother to give me attention
    Well its goes like this

Me and my best friend. We go waaay back

Since prep school. We've been friends. And he has turned out to be a very very good looking guy. So me, only being human. Fell for him.

I am a guy FYI.

In such a way. In a bad way. An obsession like way.
    And in class.(we're 8th grade now and in the same class for the next 2 years)
    I have this sense that he likes me too.

He is really good looking and the fact is. He hasn't had a girlfriend yet or any relationship.

Basically we are the most talked about best friends in the entire classroom

But some people tell me. Who are his other friends. That he hates gay people.

And recently I have been asking my other friends. If they think I'm gay with all my gay language but not actions

Cause I think gay humor is the best humor
    So I joke about it.not anti gay. Pro gay

And suddenly. He goes all cold shoulder on me
    Snubbing me and stuff like that

Its absolutely terrible.

I asked my other friends if they thought I'm gay. They said no. they said. Its just your thing to do gay jokes.

I asked my best friend
    He thinks I'm gay

I don't know how to react to that.

Is that a good think(meaning he is catching on to something. And that he feels the same way)

Or
    (he is snubbing be cause he thinks I'm gay)

He listens to what other people have to say

I mean. I just want my best friend to trust me

And I don't know what to do
    Everything feels sooo helpless and hopeless.
    Terrible just terrible.

Everything I ask
    Borrow a paper, ask him to help me with something, come over to my house, everything!
    Its all a no. or get someone else. Or something else.
    I don't know what to do anymore.
    Someone help me ! Please T_T
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2009, 08:00 AM

Take the hint, and get a real best friend, because he obviously ain't it. He acts like he wants you to back off him, so do so!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why best friend pays less attention to me? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I have this guy who has become one of my best friends this past year. We keep each other accountable and such and also hang out a whole lot. Well, since last month, he has been spending time with another guy (which I don't mind). But every time, he spends most of his time with this guy now...

Tired with trying to make her give back attention to me [ 20 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I've read through some questions, I have to admit this is a great forum, a lot of very insightful answers, great community. I hope you can give me advice on my problem. Im 26 my girlfriend is 25. We met 5 years ago, at the 1st year of the Uni. We've been together all the time, we...

Unwanted Attention from a Family Friend [ 1 Answers ]

I am a minor living with my parents and we have a close family friend who we will call Jim, he is around 47, similar in age to my parents and originally my Mother's friend. We (Jim and I) are fairly close and go out to lunch occasionally in the summer. Recently Jim gave me two necklaces, they are...

View more questions Search