Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JenArator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 06:28 PM
    80s - or possibly 90s - cartoon short.am I crazy?
    Hello!

For the life of me, I can't remember the title of a short animated film I used to watch when I was little, and it's plagued me for awhile now!

There were a few young girls - "the main" girl was blonde and wore a pink dress - who were either fairies or princesses of some sort. I want to say that they had some kind of power to do with sleeping (or making people go to sleep.. ), but I could be totally off. All I know for sure is that the cover art of the VHS box only featured the blonde princess/fairy...

I'm beginning to think I made this movie up in my mind or something... can someone please confirm that I'm not crazy? Thanks so much :p
    cupcakekauahi Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2009, 02:18 AM
    Either "star fairies" or "p.j. sparkles" ?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 29, 2009, 11:54 AM

You can watch them on YouTube

"Star Fairies"

"P.J. Sparkles"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Old (possibly japanese) cartoon about robot with a TV [ 1 Answers ]

As a kid I remember watching some weird cartoon about a blue robot with a screen in his stomach that could make things come to life from it. It was accompanied by a couple people and they went on some type of quest. I think it was a japanese movie. For some reason I remember having to cover my eyes...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Am I Going Crazy? Ex-Girlfriend Possibly Returning Gifts? [ 13 Answers ]

Hey! As I was leaving for work today, I noticed something a bit peculiar. Sitting next to my car one parking space over in my condo's parking lot was a white trash bag full of God knows what. In the parking spot next to it was another white garbage bag with stuff in it. For some reason I...

A cartoon possibly by Disney? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw a cartoon about two mice, a father and son. And I think they wanted to blend in with real mice, but they couldn't. There's one part in there that I remember vaguely. The father and son were going somewhere and someone or something stomped on the baby mouse and the father mourned...

View more questions Search