Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vysh999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Real or fake
    I am a indian boy.who was working in malaysia as cncmachinist nearly 7 months only , I have totally nerly 4 years experience in this field.now I got a mail from a company in ghana africa that that require cnc operators then I sent my resume.after nearly one month I got their reply that I am selected and they have sent their contract and appointment letter its implied that I should pay imagiration after that I reach ithey will repay me,they told me to contact in one another mail id with sighned contrract . Idid it then they told me to sent usd 525 along with your details then what should I do...
    crisluvsu731 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Sep 1, 2009, 10:14 AM

That sounds like a scam to me. You shouldn't have to pay anything to get a job. Don't do it! If it sounds too good to be true, chances are, it is.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Fake. Scam.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Agreed. Don't send them any money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this company real or fake [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused: The website is Welcome to yokwb.com

Real or fake [ 5 Answers ]

I been talking to some one for some time now on line. I never seen them before in person And they want to come and see me so they need me to send them some cash To help her get here so she sent me a copy of her passport and I never seen one to say So is there a way to tell if a possport and the...

Alien Are Real Or Fake! [ 7 Answers ]

Do aliens egsist I believe but I won't proof from others so are they real or fake there must be something out there still because there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimension!

View more questions Search