Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Sep 1, 2009, 03:36 AM
    Reported post in: Any spicy thai food recipes from personal experience?
    Post: Any spicy thai food recipes from personal experience?

Posted by: Federico Cleve

Thai cuisine is one the most dynamic, creative, adaptable cuisines on the planet. Known for its spicy piquant and engagingly provocative flavor, most Thai dishes are agreeably stimulating to the palate. Food connoisseurs note that Thai food has the unique quality of harmoniously incorporating all of the six tastes into every meal. Great Thai cooking also uses the freshest of ingredients, as well as the elements of aesthetic appeal, to get the taste buds excited for more.

kitchen faucets
    Reason Given: This person quoted a cookbook and dropped off an AD advertising faucets/sinks at bottom of post. I don't think it belongs here or anywhere else.

Thanks.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2009, 03:38 AM

Deleted both this member's posts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can spicy food cravings come before a positive pregnant. Test? [ 10 Answers ]

I am three days late for my peroid. We did try to get pregnant this month when I ovulated. FOr just over a week I have been craving spicy and garlicy foods so much, and I hadly ever do that. I did a pregnancy test the day before I missed my period and it was negative. Could I have tested too soon,...

Any spicy thai food recipes from personal experience? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone... :) I'm wondering if we have any thai food experts out there? I've been cooking thai food for about 2 years now and I've searched every website I could find but I am still having trouble getting authentic recipes that are even slightly close to restaurant quality food. Anyone...

View more questions Search