Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Mmc screen
    Can someone please help,every time I try to bring up the (MMC) screen all it does is pops on then off,and other screens do that to, so how do I stop the screens from doing that, all info will be helpful
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 3, 2009, 05:54 PM

To be honest I am unsure of why the console screen won't stay on. I have no issue with this and I'm curious to understand you problem as well.

Also what other screens are doing this. I'm assuming they're all programs you're running from the run command. Is this correct?

Rick
    olivesandtrees Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2009, 10:06 PM
    When strange things like this start to happen in Windows I almost always want to point to some type of malware. Of course, more information (like the questions above) is needed to confirm... does a Start > Run > type: "services.msc" (without quotes) crash the same way?
    samuelvista Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2009, 10:18 AM

Try this:
    ----------
    - Check what happens in safe mode
    - If it works properly, then possibly some issue with the 3rd party Startup programs/Services
    - There could be a possible spyware issue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C with split screen [ 5 Answers ]

Hello,I have an eight month old Emerson 20in LCD Flat Screen. Model No. EWL20S5C My sound is great. My picture is distorted. Seems it has a divided screen. With little movement of the actual picture. Colors are way off. And none of the controls work except for channel up and down work, but very...

Screen and icons unable to get screen back to normal size [ 3 Answers ]

I have been unable to get my screen back to normal size, everyone else that logs in hah no problem but my Icons are to large as well as my back ground I am unable to read my emails and of course I am very fustrated, can you please help me?

Screen and icons unable to get screen back to normal size [ 2 Answers ]

I have been unable to get my screen back to normal size, everyone else that logs in hah no problem but my Icons are to large as well as my back ground I am unable to read my emails and of course I am very fustrated, can you please help me?

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

View more questions Search