Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnlaniga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Girl taken by evil spirit
    I am going crazy trying to figure out a movie I saw a couple years ago.

A mother and daughter go to a small house on a cliff. The little girl is playing by the water on a rock and she disappears. Mom does not give up. A little girl who looks exactly like her daughter comes around and turns out to be the evil spirit that has taken her daughter. Mom fights for her daughters return and the end of the movie it seems to work, but mom is dead. The last scene the daughter is with dad crying over mom's death, dad leaves the room, daughter looks at the moms spirit and lets her know she is still the evil spirit and the daughter is gone forever.

If you know the name of this movie please let me know... :eek:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2009, 07:04 PM

The Dark (2005), I think.
    accvdre Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 06:31 AM

The Dark, has Sean Bean in it. Found it funny that he is in two movies where his Daughter goes missing and the mum goes looking for the daughter (Silent Hill was the other one).
    The Dark is definitely the film you want.
    Here is a link to the trailer.
    The Dark Trailer
    mnlaniga Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 09:03 AM
    Thank You, it is the Dark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allah won't punish evil spirit peoples? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a follower or in order to say I know well about quran and islamic ways I love to follow... I acept its being very critical to be a real follower lik prophet mohmd etc... but even in this competitive world with lot of evil and greedy peoples in environment I try to folllow quran to be frank I'm...

Is God evil? [ 50 Answers ]

If God is all, if all things are possible in Gods world, isn't God evil too? Our limited mortal definition of evil, anyway. If God is everything, then He must be all that I hate as well as all that I love. Right? Tell me what your views are, please.

Evil spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, It is actually not a ghost but an evil spirit sent by someone who wants me to suffer.. It was literally making me crazy last night pushing me and smothering me and I will leave out the rest of the details... I asked for it to go away and I saged the entire house but nothing... It...

View more questions Search