Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandyeck24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2003, 02:34 PM
    Box Elder Bugs
    Does anyone know how to get rid of box elder bugs? I live in a mobile home and have been annoyed by these harmless bugs since we moved in but can't find anything to get rid of them... any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks!
    RAC Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2003, 10:31 PM
    Box Elder Bugs
    :)Hello,
    I remember having them in my home and the only thing that had rid us of them pesky things is cutting the tree down. I really don't think there is anything you can do. I also think it depends on the tree, if it's male or female. Not sure though.
    sunhawk_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2004, 11:04 AM
    Box Elder Bugs
    If you have a female boxelder tree you will have more box elder bugs. They a very much harmless. If you want to get rid of them, spray with a mixture of 2T. Of detergent with 1 gallon water.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2004, 12:40 PM
    Box Elder Bugs
    If you are renting you may not have the option of cutting the tree down. Otherwise do it. They are short lived and will die before long. The sooner you replace it with something better, the easier it will be, and the nicer place you will have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Little Bugs [ 6 Answers ]

The last couple of weeks, I've noticed thes tiny bugs at all of my windows in my house. They were at every window even the ones upstairs. The bugs were also in my bathroom/bathtub. They are so tiny that it looks like a dot just crawling around. I've sprayed and sprayed and I can't get rid of...

Bugs in the couch [ 6 Answers ]

:o Hello, Recently I have found an infestation of bugs that I can not identify. They are living in my couch. They are brown or dark brown kind of reddish brown for some. They look like giant mites or a cross between a flea, a tick and a those spiders with huge abdomans and all...

Bugs in apartment [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. Does anyone know if I can terminate a lease early, with NO consequences, if I have bugs in my apartment, and the landlord knows about it, and is NOT doing anything about it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Killing them bugs [ 3 Answers ]

Anybody here know what the best product to kill them bugs around the outside of your home is. A lot seep to recommend tempo wp/sc. I will be killing mostly spiders but I need something with a good range of killing ability. Also what is the best way of application for this product i.e. use in a low...

Box Elder Problems [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home with a nice box elder in the yard. I noticed that some of the branches were dead and proceeded to cut them out. This year, some of the branches died just as the leaves were about half the size that they reach during the spring. Is this a bug or fungus problem? I...

View more questions Search