Ask
    faith67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Is Driver's License valid
    To see if my license iz valid or not
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 04:18 AM

Call the State Department of MV. You may very well have to physically go to the local office but they can tell you if your License is valid and also provide any other info you need.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2009, 04:26 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

What do you mean by valid? You look on the license and see if its expired. If you think you you have violations that may have caused the license to be suspended then you contact your state DMV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver's license requirements [ 1 Answers ]

What was the first state in the U.S. to require a photograph on its driver's license?

Driver's License? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 16 and My b-day was during September and now its April and I still haven't gotten my license! Almost everyone in my grade has it and I'm sick of people saying that its amazing. I really want to know if the drivers test is hard? What should I really work on? Please HELP:confused: :confused: :o...

Driver's License [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My name is Sylvester I am from Chicago, a new comer to Atlanta Georgia I need a drivers license in Georgia, my license was suspended in Chicago Illinois.

How to get driver's license [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a canadian citizen living in the states. How can I get a driver's license when I don't have a social security card?

I was caught without a driver's license. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 19 and I live in Tennessee. A few weeks back I was caught passing a car in a no passing lane and I was pulled over. They gave me a ticket for no drivers livense and passing on double lines. The cop told me if I could get my license by the court date he would let it go but I won't be able to get...

View more questions Search