Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mayurideshpande Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 04:02 AM
    Web development
    What is web development , how to create a wesite ? And how is it hosted?am working in a company as freshers I ve to wok on web hosting so guide me in detail about it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 31, 2009, 04:37 AM

WEB Development is just want it sounds like. Development of web pages and sites.

A Website can be as simple as a some basic HTML formatting code that displays some information or as complex as a database driven, interactive site like this one. There are a number of tools that one can use to create a site and the pages within it.

To be accessible to anyone with an Internet connection, the WEB site has to be on a WEB server connected to the Internet. Most companies, for cost effectiveness and security, will use a Host service to host their sites. This is a company that has a number of servers connected to the NET and will put your pages on one of their servers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Development. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello not sure if this is the right section. But I have a pool and in the last 4 years or so I have been getting ground water in behind mt liner and it is costing me money every year to take care of it. Now there has been a development near me that is a bunch of tow houses. If they have dug ...

Web development -- know-how [ 3 Answers ]

I have posted this question elsewhere as well-- I am looking to start a web-based business that involves building a community. I am trying to come up to speed on all the technologies (content management systems, software as a service, Web 2.0, etc.) so I can be involved in making technology...

Web development [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to design my own web page from scratch can anyone help me cause I do not uderstand the html language

Development [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and think it's very informative. We are planning to construct a small block of flats on our land and need to find a reliable and honest project manager... is there an organisation we can contact? Thanks !

View more questions Search