Ask
    randy novak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 10:05 AM
    Magic rings
    How do magic rings work?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2006, 11:26 AM
    Are you talking about the type that can connect and unconnect?

If so, then one of the methods is by a hinged part of the ring. Also, they sometimes have gaps in them that a good magician can keep hidden.

If I've not understood the question properly, can you clarify?
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 04:40 AM
    If you are talking about ornamental rings then:
    They don't work.
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Go to learmagictricks.org
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
    Go to Learn Free Magic Tricks - We Update Our Website Daily!
    Learnmagictricks.org
    merletweb Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
    If you are talking about "Linking Rings" then that's easy. You get a set of rings, 2 are linked together, three are linked togethe and then there is a "key" ring that is actually split or cut. The cut isn't visible because it's a clean cut and when the parts are together the ring appears to be complete and uncut.

For the most part the "magician" give you the appearance that all the rings are individual rings. There's one complete ring that is handed to the someone in the audience to inspect. The rest of the show is a simple matter of manipulating the rings to make them appear to connect and disconnect. The "key" ring allow you to connect the sets of rings making them look like a chain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knights of Columbus Rings [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently at a Knights of Columbus dinner for a Past Grand Knight where he was presented with a ring. The ring had the Knights Emblem on the face, a PGK on one side, and what appeared to be a skull with cross bones on the other. I was wondering what the significance of the skull and bones...

.925 silver jigsaw puzzle rings [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Apparently I'm looking for a hard to find item. I need a company that manufactures silver jigsaw puzzle rings. I've attached photos of the most common type of puzzle ring. I am only interested in puzzle rings and in companies that already make them. I'm looking for a...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

Late mothers weddig rings [ 3 Answers ]

Is it proper for me to wear my mothers wedding rings? My mother just passed this week and my father gave me my moms rings. Is it proper to Wear her wedding rings on my right hand?

Mood rings [ 1 Answers ]

How do mood rings work? I know someone who actually thinks they're powered by witchcraft! I say it must be a chemical reaction to the heat of a person's body or the atmosphere. Is it chemical, and, if so, what is/are the chemical/chemicals used?

View more questions Search