Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PierceSun Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:51 AM
    Anybody work in furniture business?
    Hi, I am Pierce,I am a chinese. I have been worked in furniture business for 6 years.
    Now, I am planing to start my own business. I would like to know some friends who worked in this business. We can share our experience and hopefully we can make a cooperation.:-)

[Personal email address removed for privacy.]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Hi, PierceSun!

If you would like to know how you can get more business, that's something that we can help you with here. As far as using the site for advertising or to form some sort of collaboration with one of us for a business deal off the site, that's not going to happen here.

I did need to remove your personal contact information from your post. I would hate for you to get spammed because your contact information was exposed here.

Now, what exactly would you like to do in the furniture business that you would like to start, please?

Thanks!

Aug 31, 2009, 02:22 AM

Sorry for that info, I just sign in and not familiar with the rules.

Aug 31, 2009, 02:28 AM

Also, please kindly advise me how can I get more business? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Sep 1, 2009, 02:04 AM

Hi, clough, would you mind to advise me some website just like here( but menbers are in furniture business?)
    Thanks
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2009, 03:53 PM
    Hi again, PierceSun!

I'm sorry that I haven't been around here! Computer and phone problems for me...

Are you looking to sell furniture, repair it in some way or other, please?

Thanks!

Sep 7, 2009, 02:35 AM

Hi Clough:
    I should say I am looking for sell furiture.But also I would like to meet some people who work in furniture and share some information with each other.

Thanks
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Hi again, PierceSun!

If you're looking to sell furniture, there are many ways to do that on the Internet that won't cost you any money. I can help you with that.

If you would like to meet some people who have something to do with that, I would need more specific information as to what type of furniture you're talking about and what specifically you would want to do.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

Keeping Furniture after failed business relationship [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I purchased a furniture set (table and chairs) in July of 2008. We put down a deposit of 50% of the purchase value with an expected delivery in September. Throughout the next 6 months - there were several delays, missed calls, and lies told to us by the seller of this furniture. We...

Home-Based Business or Work on a Dependent Visa [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know if I can work from home having a dependent visa? Will that affect me in any way in future? Please help.

1099-MISC and did not do work for and do not own a business [ 5 Answers ]

I recievd a form 1099 MISC from a Northern Natural Gas company. They are putting pipelines in around our property and they needed to purchase the rights to use our very small piece of land they would be crossing. The amount was for $627 and they put the income in Box 7. When I use Turbo Tax it...

View more questions Search