Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cutie on Duty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2009, 01:39 AM
    Thinking of movie title from the late 80's earl 90's.
    What I remember is... There was once a wealthy girl and some how another she became a housemaid for a couple of rich people and had to work with two other maids and a guy... they basically taught her how to cook, wash dishes, and do laundry... etc.. . another part is they all went to the oldest maid house for some type of holiday dinner I think with her and her family... they also had to serve at a party for the rich couple one night and the oldest maid start to sing "Is It IN His Kiss ", while the guy played the piano... oh and another part is that her dad did come to the house where she was working and noticed her but he wasn't for sure if that was his daughter... almost has if it was like a lesson was trying to to be taught to her, because at the end this fairygod mother type lady appeared and then her dad knew who she was... I KNOW IT'S A LOT :) but can someone help me, my family thinks I'm CRAZY :)
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Aug 31, 2009, 03:58 AM

Maid to order

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Fantasy movie title form the late 80's/ early 90's! [ 4 Answers ]

I saw I film when I was little & I can't for the life of me remember the title, or much about it & it's bugging me so much lol! I would be really grateful if anyone could help. It's a similar type of film to 'Willow' All I remember is... 2 or 3 people (I think it's a kid & his dad)...

Looking for a movie title late 80's or 90's NSFWish [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for kind of for a weird movie I only remember that I saw on HBO, Showtime, or cinemax I don't remember which. The scene has a man and a younger woman having sex doggie-style and laurence fishburne's character and another woman bust in with cameras and start either filming it or taking...

Looking for a movie title (late 80's early 90's) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. It's a late 80's early 90's film. I THINK it has Elijah Wood in it but could be wrong. Or maybe Joseph Mazzello. It's about a boy who finds some sort of armored suit that I think was from space. I think there is also a scene somewhere in it where they are in a junk...

Late 80's early 90's child sci-fi movie title request. [ 3 Answers ]

I have few memories of this movie so forgive me for lack of detail. I remember the main character being a boy who finds a robot that is "alive", but is designed like a suit he can crawl into and control or "wear". This robot and boy protect one another from some evil influence I can't recall....

View more questions Search