Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    palo112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 09:38 PM
    See no evil koalas
    I'm looking for a cartoon I used to rent from our local video store. Late 80's early 90's. It might have been Australian, all the characters were Australian animals. The big thing I remember about it was there were these three little koalas that would give the main character really cryptic advice. One had sun glasses on, one wore headphones and the third always had something in his mouth. They were like the koala equivalent of see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
    If anybody can remember what this was called or even the names of those koalas I will forever be in your debt.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 31, 2009, 07:12 AM

Ovide and the Gang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Being the evil dad [ 7 Answers ]

How do you have fun with two children who are 7 and 4 that can't stand coming over every weekend because you are the only parent who gives them discipline? Long in short I have them every weekend. They hate coming over and I am to the point of just telling them not to come over anymore. ...

80's or 90's movie about koalas [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. So, when I was little I used to rent a vhs from Schnucks grocery story movie rentals. It was probably an 80's or 90's movie. It was about a girl who looked out her window and then had koala friends(? I think they were koalas. Something fluffy and care bear like). They went to a secret land and...

Is God evil? [ 50 Answers ]

If God is all, if all things are possible in Gods world, isn't God evil too? Our limited mortal definition of evil, anyway. If God is everything, then He must be all that I hate as well as all that I love. Right? Tell me what your views are, please.

Evil Rap [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any songs that are about the devil and Ouija Board, and other things similar to those, all I got so far is songs by DMX, Soldiers of the 213, and Bone Thugs.

View more questions Search