Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klmgb Posts: 114, Reputation: 13

Aug 30, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Ceiling fan remote control
    I lost the remote control for my ceiling fan, is the only way to get it to work now to remove the remote control box from inside the fan?
    eeseely Posts: 100, Reputation: 3

Aug 31, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Who manufactured the ceiling fan?

If you know the manufacturer, go to Home Depot or Lowe's, etc. and buy a new remote.

Once you have the remote procured, make sure the DIP switches are set properly.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2009, 06:23 PM

1. What make is the fan

2. Does it have pullchains?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan remote control [ 34 Answers ]

?? Hi I have a hampton bay sidewinder ceiling fan that came with a wall mount remote control. I wanted to have a hand held remote control, so went and purchased a remote control that came with its own receiver (hunter). I replaced the original receiver with the new receiver. The hand held...

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Ceiling fan will only run on low with remote as control [ 3 Answers ]

I moved into a house that has a harbour breeze ceiling fan (two of them with this issue) that has a hand held remote. The remote works with the light and the fan will turn on only one speed. I'm assuming this is low. Regardless if I press high, medium or low I only get one speed. The receiver...

Remote control of ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan with 4 light bulbs attached to it downside. The remote Has stopped working. The pull chain switches have been replaced and are also not effective. The battery of the remote has been replaced. What next Should Ido to make the system working? Please advise. Thanks

Ceiling fan remote control [ 5 Answers ]

Just had an electrician install 5 Harbor Breeze Triton 52" fans in a home we remodeled. In one room, the fan only goes on HIGH regardless of which button you push. I changed the dip switches with another fan remote and the same thing happened, so I assume it is not a remote problem. Any...

View more questions Search