Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxsophiexx95 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Teen Medium?
    Hey My Names Sophie, Im 13 Nearly 14 And I Want to be a Medium.

Iv'e Made My Mind Up And Im Not Going To Change It.

Is There Any Way Of A Teenager Becoming A Medium?

Help x :(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 03:09 PM

Do you have an ability of communicating with the dead?

If not no 'having your mind made up' is going to do you any good. Either you have the ability or you don't. If you don't have the ability you better start now figuring out if there is any possible way it can happen for you.

Aug 30, 2009, 03:10 PM
    I Don't, But... Apparently You Can Train To be One? But How.. :confused:
    mmarsha Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Sep 25, 2009, 05:07 PM

Hello Sophie,
    You are way to young to really know what you want at 13. I don't say this to disrespect you, but to just tell you the truth and to also tell you to be very careful in things that you mix yourself up with...
    You should talk to your parents about this. Or even your school guidance counselor. This is not healthy for you. There are real spirits out there and they are not all light which is of the Godly kind but there are also dark spirits that are of the Devil and could really damage your life. You sound like a smart girl, you should consider that sometimes when you open doors you just can't shut them when you want to... Don't play around with this.
    Mm

Sep 27, 2009, 04:36 AM

Il Take Your Advice...

Il See In Like 2-3 Years Time (When Im Older) If I Still Want To Do It.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Culture medium of Orchids. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Colleagues, I am T.Lakshmi narayanan working as a Teacher in an International school in Jakarta, would like to know the culture medium of Orchids in Laboratory (eihter organic or inorganic fertilisers). Any one of you can suggest me...

What style is my new medium? [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I have worked in numerous mediums for 56 years and now I have developed a thirst for a recent kind of work that requires digital fused with my own art and combining a photo with the extreme metamorphasis one gets with texture and bright colors. I am at a stand still as to what this...

Type of art medium used [ 3 Answers ]

I have a piece of art that I acquired and need help in trying to ID it. It is done by the artist Michel Delacrouix titled PLACE DE FURTSENBERG, It is done on what appears to be watercolor paper I know it is not a watercolor because the way other watercolors I have look. But yet it kind of looks...

View more questions Search