Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetserantique Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 12:09 PM
    Train travel
    Is there a train from Boston to Niagra falls onterio?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2009, 01:31 PM
    [QUOTE=sweetserantique;1953445]is there a train from Boston to Niagra falls onterio? [/QUOTE The train from Boston to Montreal was discontinued some time ago. You would have to get to Montreal under your own steam and then take Via Rail to Union Station in Toronto and then continue on to Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Train something? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard about a disturbing movie about people who do a lot of drugs, and in one scene they are on a bad trip for a whole week and find their baby dead in the toilet. The movie has the word train in it. Help! I want to see that movie.

How to train a dog? [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé has a black lab and a pitbull, both rescued. I use to think that the pitbull didn't like me any longer due to my pregnancy but after giving her extra attention she came around. The pitbull is well trained and she is very lovable. The new problem I have is with the black lab. We are...

I got hit by a train [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I really need to find out anything about this song and all I know is a few lines which are: ' I got hit by a train but falling in love is not quite the same but some guy at sea crashed my car in a lake and it felt so good I want to do it again'. Please help! It's my fav song eva. ....

Train travel [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a train that I can use from australia going to new zealand.

View more questions Search