Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSUTTER77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 08:15 AM
    Radio unlock code
    I took out the battery in my 2003 Honda Accord so my sister could get her car to the mechanic. I didn't know that you needed a code to get the radio to work. The owners manual says I should have a card with the code on it. Of course I can't find it. Can you please help? Thank You
    DaBeerGuzzler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 01:00 PM
    Hi,

I have an Accord also and you def. need the card with the code on it. It's called an "Anti-Theft Radio ID Card". If I remember correctly, it was with the owners manual and paperwork when I first bought the car "new". It was a wallet sized white card.

Im not sure if you bought the car new or used, so if you bought it used you probably never got the card from the previous owner. If new, it could be with your paperwork.

If all else fails, call any Honda dealer. Im sure they have some kind of records on your vehicle, VIN #.
    puravpatel9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 08:28 PM
    I have honda accord ex 2003 I also have problem to start radio.. it says about som kind of error. I have to add radio code. But I bought used one so I don't have that code plzzz any one help me out how to find radio code... plzzzzz
    abukhaled1977 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Tthaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    navadat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 02:49 PM

OK I called the dealer ship but the price was high do anyone else know what else I could try?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radio Unlock Codes [ 24 Answers ]

I tried to install a new radio into my girlfriend's car last night but had to give up and put the old radio back. As the power was disconnected the radio is now locked and awaiting the unlock code. Trouble is - this is a 2nd hand car and I couldn't see the unlock code anywhere :( Does anyone...

Blaupunkt cd unlock code [ 1 Answers ]

I need an unlock code for Blaupunkt cd player it's quite old and is the model which needs a cd and sleeve inserting in the machine. It has swallowed a cd and I can't release it or play it.:(

Unlock/subsidy codes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a motorola v180 cell phone . My provider was cingular.Now it is Tmobil. I ruined my tmobil phone so I tool the sim card out and put it in the old cingular phone but when I power up it asks for the subsidy code. I am told by Motorola that the subsidy code is different than the unlock code...

Unlock laptop keys [ 4 Answers ]

Some keys on my toshiba laptop are locked, how do I unlock them?

View more questions Search