Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agbesikudjjo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Can not scan
    I bought packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner but when after installing the soft ware I can not scan.the message I had was my scanner is either not connected or the software is not properly installed.I am using xp service pack 3
    I have tried serveral times but the same problem.I don't if the scanner is faulty
    Help
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2009, 11:17 AM

Unattach the scanner and then uninstall the software you had installed

-Now install the software that came with the scanner before connecting the scanner to the computer

-Once the software is installed, attach your scanner and new hardware should be found and then installed properly

Hope that helps out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word Doc Scan [ 3 Answers ]

I have AVG anti-virus and word docs keep constantly asking for scan before opening if they even open at all. A few months ago had a problem with normal.dot files because Word docs wouldn't open at all. Now just get scan requests.

DVD Progressive Scan [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a DVD player that says it is progressive scan. My older CRT TV however, is an interlaced scan device. It works just fine good picture, etc. using the DVD player. My question is how is it possible to view progressive scan video on an interlaced TV? Thanks,

Passport Scan [ 1 Answers ]

When crossing into Canada from the USA. They scan your Passport. Debated with friends on the info that is attached to your Passport. Does anyone know the info. Thanks

First Scan [ 16 Answers ]

I have my first scan on the 2nd may when I will be 13weeks. Im not too sure on what to expect! Any ideas?

How do I scan [ 4 Answers ]

I have an all in one print scan copy. How do I know it is connected to the computer? Is that proven in that I can pri9nt from AOL to the printer... then how come it doesn't scan when I am in word it says I am not connected... u know?

View more questions Search