Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarotguide Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2009, 05:36 PM
    what are shadow people
    I would like to get other peoples views on shadow people,and what they are exactly,I have my own opinion,but I always value others opinions as well.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2009, 10:03 AM

I have been hearing that most people think they are from a different dimension

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investigation of shadow people phenomenon [ 116 Answers ]

There have been a number of questions posted about the shadow people phenomenon. Have any of you tried to find or contact the shadow people? I am wondering if anyone here has investigated this phenomenon themselves, or knows someone who has? I have started looking into this for the last month...

Shadow People [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone can give me some answers to this problem. My daughter and son in law just moved into a new home and they have seen and heard a lot of stuff but, the thing that bothers them the most is they have both seen shadow people, and that scares the devil out of them but, worse than that is my...

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

Shadow People [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking into finding stuff up about shadow people and it looks familiar to a figure I saw in my kitchen when I was a kid. I can try to tell you as best as I possibly can. The first thing is that the figure in my kitchen wasn't anyone in my family but didn't look like a ghost cause it was...

View more questions Search