Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prats1810 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 02:04 PM
    solve this quadratic prob. As soon as possible
    if d equation x^3+3px^2+3qx+r=0 and x^2+2px+q=0have a common root ,then 4(p^2-q)(q^-pr)=?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 29, 2009, 02:51 PM

Please go read our guidelines for posting homework problems:
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

We are not here to "solve" your problems for you, but rather help you figure them out. Furthermore, some of us don't respond to demands like "solve as soon as possible" very well. We're all volunteers here and you're getting free help. People are here when they have time and are not responsible for your schedule.
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Hint: Note the discriminant of the quadratic is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solve [(86400*n^2)/2^n]<1 solve n [ 3 Answers ]

Could you Please solve this problem <1 solve n

Solve using quadratic equation [ 3 Answers ]

I have no clue how to solve these 2 word problems! 1. Chris cuts half a rectangular lawn 40m by 30m, by mowing strips of equal width around the perimeter. Jeri cuts the small rectangle that's left. How wide a strip does Chris cut so that they share the work equally? 2. Dieter makes a journey...

Using quadratic formula to solve problems [ 1 Answers ]

I understand how to set the problem up, not sure how to come up with final answer. Example x=-3 plus or minus radical 329 divided by 2. the answer is 10.57, but how do they get that?

How do I solve a word dilemma using quadratic equation [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked for days on this and went to every website and test I could find but cannot wrap my brain around this. Word problems give me great difficulty and I am supposed to construct a quadratic equation for this. I'd really appreciate some help. if a retailer spends $48 to purchase some...

Windows - drive not ready ! Who can solve this prob. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all When I shutdown the PC I get error message said "" windows - drive not ready ""

View more questions Search