Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caleigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 05:01 AM
    Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Spin Cycle not drying
    I have a Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer. Even when I select drain/spin and extended spin, the clothes still come out very damp. It's not making a lot of noise and doesn't seem to be out of balance, but the drum isn't spinning very fast. Any ideas?
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Aug 29, 2009, 09:08 PM

Check to see if the drain pump is pumping a full flow of water. Sometimes the inlet gets clogged with debris.
    YRyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 07:18 PM
    The first, most cost-effective step is to replace the door lock mechanism (<$50). The problem is that the door will lock for the wash cycle, but requires a second lock to enter the high-speed spin. Because the second lock is not functioning, the safety mechanism prevents the machine from spinning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite Front Load Washer Clunking Noise in Spin Cycle [ 5 Answers ]

We have had a Kenmore Elite front load washer for a number of years (Model 970-38712-00). Today it started making a clunking noise when it started the high speed spin cycle (similar to putting a pair of runners in the dryer). I took off the back and spun the pulley by hand and heard a clunk...

Kenmore front load washer won't agitate/spin if load too heavy [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loading washer, model 417.43042200, won't agitate or spin to complete the cycle if the load is too heavy, such as 5 bath towels. If I take off the back and help turn the drum in the agitate or spin mode it will agitate/spin and complete the cycle. The pump still drains the tub. If...

Front Load Washer slides during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I need help! We puchased a Amana front load washer. We leveled the legs but during the spin cycle it slides acroos the floor. It is on tile. I was thinking of maybe putting a rubber mat under the washer to try to keep it still. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

View more questions Search