Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaBeerGuzzler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 03:59 AM
    Late 70's Early 80's Cult movie
    I am trying to find the title of this movie. It was about some dorky kid who spilled something or drank something and turned into some kind of mutant thing and started killing off everyone who abused him. It was a really bad movie but I need to see it again.

The kicker here is that I just watched "Sliver", and one of the girls in the movie was watching this movie on T.V. for a couple of seconds. The scene is where the guy was mopping the pool area and accidentely puts the mop in the pool and everyone starts yelling at him.

I'm sure someone knows the name of this movie.

Thanks in advance...
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 10:57 AM
    Sounds like...

"The Toxic Avenger"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's early 90's children's movie about penguins [ 8 Answers ]

OK I'm about to be 19 and the movie I'm looking for I ALWAYS watched when I was younger. It was about two baby penguins there was a blue one and a pink one and they get captured and put on a ship (I think it was winter). They are trying to escape from the ship and they hide behind a bunch of...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Toys in a store, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This may have been a TV movie, it was about toys in a store trying to get to either santa or the toy dept. I don't think it was a cartoon.

View more questions Search