Ask
    michiganjim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Stump grinder
    How to sharpen carbide tip on a stump grinder
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 28, 2009, 12:15 PM

Wouldn't think you could do that with out special tools. Wouldn't think tips on stump grinder would be very sharp. Only way would be with a grinder with special wheel.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 28, 2009, 02:19 PM

Hi,
    Reguires diamond wheel.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holy Tree Stump [ 23 Answers ]

It appears the faithful have found a new idol/icon in the form of a newly cut tree stump in Ireland. Workers clearing trees in a school yard were apparently more delecate than usual in cutting a tree and hey presto what should emerge than a somewhat fanciful image of Mary. The locals immediately...

Stump the jetliner afficianado [ 3 Answers ]

Live under the flight path at PBI, always run outside when I hear an odd engine note. This has resulted in some cool sightings, Jet Provost, B-17, C-17, C-5A, V-22 Osprey, F/A-18, Air Force One,ex- Howard Hughes Connie,. But a few days ago spotted one that I didn't recognize,brief glimpse of it...

Post Stump [ 4 Answers ]

I placed 4x4 post in the floor of my barn for the purpose of crosstying horses in the gromming stall. After tying the second horse, she freeked out and broke one of the posts. It broke even with the concrete floor and now I need to remove it. I have tried screwing in a 10" lag bolt and using a...

Am I related to Patrick Stump ? [ 2 Answers ]

Could u find out if I'm realted to Patrick Stump, he's the lead singer in a band called fall out boy ?:)

Tree Stump Removal [ 6 Answers ]

I have a large (2 1/2 foot radius) maple tree stump that is about 1 foot above the ground which I want to remove. I had one removal company come in and quote a $750 price to grind it - which I thought was rather high so I would like to explore other ways of removing the stump at a much lower cost....

View more questions Search