Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Oct 25, 2006, 11:32 PM
    Band name?
    My friend andrew and I are starting a band...
    I guess you could call it easy listening music... I play guitar and sing and he sings also..
    Its quite an alternative style... not to unlike jack johnson, the scene aesthetic, or other bands of that nature...
    The only problem is, we can't think of a band name that we like...
    If anyone has some cool ones or some suggestions on strategies we could use to think of one ourselves then please post a reply...
    Thanks guys
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2006, 06:56 AM
    Here's an idea I think might help you brainstorm:

Think of words that describe your style, attitude, personality, etc... then check these in the thesaurus for unique or neat sounding synonyms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting band, need pointers [ 1 Answers ]

I am an amateur keyboardist that's getting better every day by teaching MYSELF and just getting down and jammin!! I composed my own keyboard music at 16 years and want to start a band to get vocals, guitars, drums, bass, and anything else. I need help on how to find other musicians who would want...

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search