Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lharris_09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Charges for child abuse
    Hi my name is Latricia I'm not sure what this sight is about I'm new. I am doing a report for school on the law against child abuse and I have found all the information that I need except one thing I can't seem to find what the charges are on child abuse so I was wondering if any one could help me out for the fallowing:
    1. Charges for physical child abuse
    2. Charges for child neglect?
    3. Charges for child sexual abuse?
    4. Charges for emotional child abuse?
    5. Charges for child abandonment?
    6. Charges for Using drugs around your child?
    I really appreciate the feedback of anyone that could help me out thank you.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2009, 12:15 PM

The answer to this question is going to depend on your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child abuse [ 3 Answers ]

Is it right to abuse your child for your own problems?:confused:

Child abuse [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question this past fri me and my family all was coming back from walmart with groc and we all carried groc in to the house and also my step son went back out to the van to get more carried in and something happened and fell and broke his femor and had be taken to get sugery at the hosp.but...

Child on child sexual abuse [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, Today I found out that my 13 year old grand daughter touched another 13 year old boys penis. He is so tramatized by the ordeal and his mother is just sick. I'm am at a wits end as to how to handle the situation. Legally what should be done about this. The boys mom wants my grand...

Child abuse charges [ 5 Answers ]

I was babysitting a one year old boy in my home for about a month. He has a 4 yr.old sister that started getting off the school bus at my house. She came on a Thursday, and then the following Friday. That Friday night, the parents called, I was not home, but returned their call. They said the boy...

Child abuse charges [ 12 Answers ]

Child abuse charges how long do they last I'm looking in to foster care and would like to know how long do family file stay open in New York

View more questions Search