Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anuanand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 06:53 AM
    I am a hindu boy I wish to marry a muslim girl whom I love everymuch?
    I am a hindu boy from a different state and she is a girl from different state als.ooo... but we are in deep love.. I need to marry her,, I need some sugestion what can I do ti get her... and what all things I will face after marriage...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2009, 06:58 AM

From what I know, you have to understand her family's wishes, and the traditions of her faith. Does she want to marry you? Has she brought up you seeing her family?
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 05:27 PM
    If you are a respectable person, you should become a muslim before, and after that you should approach her respectfully through her close male relatives, because otherwise she would be disobeying Allaah. So First look into Islam, if it is something you can accept as your Religion to never again worship none, but Allaah, your Lord, without statue or picture, and without anything beside Him, and following His Prophet Muhammad -peace and blessings of God be upon him- who was sent as a mercy to the worlds.

And what you will face in the future is only known by Allaah. ;)

Oh, but if you cheat your wife, your expiation for it would be being stoned to death. My contract with my wife is that if anyone of us does it, then he/she will seek to be purified according to The Order of Allaah. So look how beautiful is Islam then! Alhamdu Lillaah. I never have to worry about her fidelity, nor she of mine. A believer want`s to be stoned in this world better than meet his/her Lord with that sin.
    And children are a blessing in Islam, so we shouldn`t destroy them, like people do (abortion).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hindu girl deeply in love with a muslim guy. We both want to marry. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi friends, I am a hindu girl, deeply in love with a muslim guy. We are in relationship since four years. He is working abroad and has planned to settle down there. We want to marry but neither want to hurt our parents nor want the future of our siblings to be in mess. Please give me a way out. We...

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

Marriage of reverted muslim girl to hindu on pressure [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine accepted islam 11 years back and is practising islam i.e offering namaaz, observing fast ,giving charity. Her father, elder brother tortured her every now and thenand even raised their hand on manny occasion.she belongs from an orthodox Hindu family.I and my uncle tried...

View more questions Search