Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NIRVANAMAN Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 06:16 AM
    Exercises
    Can you lead me to a site contains exercises and solutions of access to practice?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 27, 2009, 08:15 AM

Sorry, I don't know of a site like that. www.hplearning.com [5] does hold free classes in Access. You can also learn by exploring the various templates Access offers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises for abs [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I want to know what types of exercises are good for gaining abs. How much of them do you have to do in a week? And how long it takes to see an effect?

Any possible exercises? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a wrist injury for about a year. The symptoms point to a scaphoid fracture but 3 sets of x-rays have turned up negative. Until I get medical insurance and a further diagnosis I will be treating the injury as a scaphoid fracture. I am a boxer and body builder and therefore would like to...

Am I doing the right exercises? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 27 year old female, 5' 7" and 140 pounds. I was at 125 lbs and I want to get back there but I refuse to starve myself like in the past. I go to the gym every day for an hour or so. I do spinning classes but I have been told to do more weight training to boost my metabolism and muscle...

Exercises for 80 yr. Old [ 1 Answers ]

What are good exercises for a 80 yr old female with a left hip replacement, which was done 4 months ago.

I need exercises ! [ 2 Answers ]

heyy well i really need help. im 5'2.5 && 138 lbs. i go to the gym && its helped greatly. about a year ago i weighed 160 lbs. but i just can't get rid of my belly && my inner thighs. i really need exercises that i can do without machines, like with the medicine ball or the workout ball because i...

View more questions Search