Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaleemyousaf Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 03:09 AM
    How can disable key F12 and disable CD Rom
    Hi I computer techinition.. I have problem that when ever I install windows in the computer of my clients then they made changes... now I have decided to disable key F12 so they could not boot and CD Rom from where they could not install any other windows..
    Please guide me hoping soon reply from your side.
    Thanks
    :D
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2009, 07:43 AM

Set a BIOS password and disable or make the CD last in the boot order in the BIOS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disable person [ 4 Answers ]

I got this disability. I am trying to find a program to help with a leak that I got in my house and not able to fix it.

Disable to do sex [ 7 Answers ]

My Husband is not able to erect during sexual intercorse.We are been married since last 8 months now.We meet only during weekends due to our work commitments.is this reason why he is unable to do sex.

Disable at startup [ 2 Answers ]

I have several programs that load as soon as I start my computer, and they are eating up all my memory. I tried to remove them from my startup menu, but this then sent them to the recycle bin. I'm computer illiterate. I want to know how to disable programs when I start my computer (so they don't...

Disable help [ 2 Answers ]

My cousin's a disable young man in a wheel chair that needs assistance. He lives in a house that was on the demolition list in Michigan, but he had a few friends help him fix the house, to make it liveable. The problem is the city says the house does not exsist. So therefore he can't get the...

View more questions Search