Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrs Suleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 09:44 PM
    Sex and bleeding

HI, I have a lover and we done sex many time in 2 year we both are 22 year old long time we had no problem during sex but before two month when ever we did sex I bleed its very irretated I fedup from this and after sex my period date also change always
    Kindly help me in this matter
    Kind regrds...
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Aug 26, 2009, 11:05 PM
    If your lover has not been circumcised or if you began to have sexual intercourse quite early in your life, had many sexual partners, or have had many children you should be sure you receive regular check ups with an annual Pap smear. A Pap smear only takes a few minutes and is 95 percent efficient in detecting early cancer of the cervix and thus is easier to treat successfully.

Trust me: I am not trying to "put cancer on you." Only a Doctor can Diagnose you with cancer, but the early indications are a slight watery or bloody discharge, especially after intercourse, along with irregular menstruation and vaginal bleeding of spoting. Later, there may be pain in the lower back, vomiting, constipation, various urinary aberrations, and weight loss. You should have your Physician rule this out before you make any more attempts to solve this on your own.

Hope this answers your question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

My dog is bleeding [ 7 Answers ]

My chiwawa is bleeding when he poops and the last time he done this (once before) he almost died,so I need help because my grandparents can't afford to take him to the vet right now.I need tips or something please! *edit* Now it looks like he just puked blood...

Bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir I am narinder singh I want and help , when I do brush or eat something hard I bleed from my gums, Suggest me what should I do ? I am in UK from last two years and I am facing this problem , I have not taken any medicine for this so please tell me what do do. Thanks

My dog is bleeding too. [ 5 Answers ]

My Pit bull is also bleeding from the penial staff area. I have taken him to two vets, and niether can figure it out. I guarantee it has nothing to do with the diet of the dog. We have had xray's done, and the prostate, bladder, and colon all look OK. The vet even said that the prostate felt...

View more questions Search