Guess it got moved to another board or deleted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proving paternity as an adult child [ 16 Answers ]

Does the state of Tennessee have a statue of limitations on proving paternity? I am an adult child and would like to sue a man for a paternity test. I never knew intil recently where my possible father lives. Recently I did find him but he denies ever knowing my mother.

Proving paternity when another man signed the birth certificate? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so here's the backround for the story. My fiancée has a 5 yr old daughter, the problem is he's not her legal father. Another man signed the affidavite(sp?) when she was born and he is listed as the father on the birth certificate. She knows the man on the birth certificate and "knows" he is dad,...

Child support when father is not on the birth certificate [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to obtain child support when the father is not on the birth certificate? I have a dna test that proves he is the father. It is a test that will stand up in court. I am trying to avoid attorney fees and just go through child enforcement agency.

Birth certificate/child support payment [ 10 Answers ]

If anyone can tell me or help me out with who I should contact about this situation it would be much appreciated. I am a 20 year old male that lives in Austalia. I have only just turned 20 and my girlfriend:confused of seven months has told me she is pregnant and planning to keep it. It came as...

Birth Certificate & child support [ 15 Answers ]

Hey. I am currently almost 7 months pregnant. I am due in June. The father and I had been dating for a few months before I got pregnant. When I told him he asked me to get an abortion, and when I told him I couldn't do that he said I was just trying to keep him around! SO I went online and...

View more questions Search