Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addglitter2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 04:15 PM
    Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture, wanting to sell?
    About 20 years ago I received some Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture. I believe they were sold by Sears. I am wondering if they are worth anything? They have been sitting in my cedar chest and I really have no use for them. Most of them are still in their original boxes. I see a few for sale on e-bay, but that doesn't tell me a whole lot. Does anyone know where I can find information on what I can sell them for or where to find such information?
    Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 05:24 PM
    Hi, addglitter2!

Sure, they're worth something monetarilly. How much will greatly depend ultimately on what someone is willing to pay for them, according to their age, design and condition.

They go for a variety of prices. If the pieces are unusual or rarer, they can fetch even higher prices.

What I would suggest doing, is clicking on the following search using the title of your question here. Petite Princess Fantasy Furniture, wanting to sell? I did that kind of search on Google, and what you had posted appeared on the first page in a Google search within one minute of your posting it here.

When you find comparable pieces to the ones that you have, that will give you an idea as to how you might price them. I would set the prices on the high side and see what happens. You could also not list any prices at all, but just entice people to contact you, preferably by phone, by the way that you word your ads.

If you would like help in marketing and selling them via using the Internet, please let me know on this thread. I'll be glad to help you!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sell furniture [ 7 Answers ]

How and where can I sell my furniture quickly? Thanks for your help! I live in Leola PA Just outside of Lancaster ,PA smitstang88

How can I sell My Furniture? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Folks! I am moving to Europe in 2 months, and I am selling everything that I own, Lots of it is Furniture, I have tried Craigslist, but its taking so long. Is there anyway I can sell my stuff in a faster rate? Is there something like whole buyers? I have never done this and have no idea on...

Need to sell furniture soon [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I sell my furniture ASAP in Houston

Where I can sell my furniture? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a furniture factory in Italy. I want to sell my items, to export. Where can I sell it? How can I find some one interested to work, to collaborate with me??? Here can you see my items Furnitures italy | Comfort and quality for a better life

60s fantasy of trials to save the princess [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a fantasy movie, probably made in Italy and dubbed in English Made circa the late 50's or ealy 60's. It scared the living daylights out of me, I loved it! The hero had been dipped in the same river Styx as Achilles by his mother t make Him invincible. The princess was...

View more questions Search