Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ann j anderson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Is probation likely in first offense drug charge
    I got stop drug was found in my car I am not sure how they got there is what such I do
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2009, 04:11 PM

Hello ann:

Hire the best lawyer you can.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

Violation of probation 1st time with 1st drug charge offense [ 12 Answers ]

OK so here is the situation: 2 years ago this December a friend of mine was arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of marijauna, and possession of paraphonalia. He served 1 night in jail and was released on bond. When he went to court he was able to drop the charges down...

Violation of probation on a felony drug charge.what will happen? [ 6 Answers ]

In July of last year my boyfriend of 3.5 years got caught with cocaine and spent 56 days in jail. He was sentenced to 5 years probation and fines. This past Thursday he and I got into an argument, alcohol was a factor for him, and the police came and arrested him for a domestic violence charge as...

Probation Violation, First Offense [ 6 Answers ]

I was arrestred on a domestic abuse causing bodily injury charge a few months back in Iowa and I was arrested a couple of weeks ago for a indecent exposure charge. I am on probation currently and I have been attending my classes and haven't done anything wrong since I was put on it. Do you think I...

What will happen to a person that violated probation and have a new drug charge? [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help my fiancé goes to court on 3/31/08 and he violated probation and has a new charge for drugs what will happen to him and how many years do you think he would be facing??

View more questions Search