Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robinlynn65 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 12:38 PM
    How to get rid of flabby thighs
    I am not fat, by no means. I weigh 130 lbs and am a size 4/6. My problem is my thighs. How do I get rid of the gross sagginess and flab and cellulite? I don't wear shorts ever because it looks bad.

Please advise. What can I do?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2009, 12:45 PM

Walk.. weight train.. run..

Your going to have to move to trim them up and regain muscle strength.
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:22 PM

You need to tone the legs up with exercises and cardio

Exercises you should do are squats and lunges. They will help grow the muscle there and tighten up the skin. In addition, do some high-intensity cardio to help with fat loss. This could running as fast you can for one minute, resting for 1 minute, then repeating. You could also run uphill or up steps.

You need to exercise to tone up overall, even though you may be skinny already.

How to get abs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Flabby Belly [ 3 Answers ]

I just wondered if anyone would be able to give me any advice i have recently joined the gym as i badly want to lose weight at the moment i weight 264lbs and have already lost 2 stone (28lbs) before joining the gym... I really wanted to get rifd of my flabby belly and lose some weight off my boobs...

Flabby stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I am 28, 5'5" and 125 lbs, 36 inch waist. (which is the same measurement for my bust and hips) I gained some weight from my pregnancy. It's been 14 months, and I have lost the weight, but I still have a big flabby stomach. That hangs over the waistband of whatever Im wearing making it look...

My flabby waist [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Hi Im 19 years old and I’ve had this really flabby waist since I was around 11 years and it hasn’t reduced. I’m really worried and don’t know what to do. I’m not exactly fat around any other part of my body- it’s just my belly which is quite flabby and I feel really embarrassed and what...

View more questions Search