Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkfloss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2009, 12:05 AM
    2 movies watched as a kid cant remember titles? Really want to watch them!
    I remember watching 2 movies as a kid but I can't remember the titles.

Movie 1: is an animated one that has this kid who goes to this library and then I think he goes into one of the books in the library and goes on this adventure and meets pirates and other fictional characters (sounds cheesy I know) and then at the end I'm pretty sure he wakes up in his tree house somewhere or something. I remember a tree hosue I know that.

Movie2: Don't even no if this was a movie more like blurbs of vision in my imagionation lols. Anyway all I remember is that it was kind of an action and the kids had a secret hide out in a barn. And the bad guys came after them and this one guys locks himself in a car with the bad guy in it to hide. Probably not enough information but that's all I remember lols.

Please help anyway.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 26, 2009, 12:50 AM

the first one sounds like pagemaster. It is cheesy, but I still love it ^_^

The Pagemaster (1994)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Aug 26, 2009, 12:58 PM

The first one could also be Never Ending Story
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Aug 27, 2009, 10:25 AM

The first one has to be "The pagemaster"... I just watched it the other day...
    pinkfloss Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Oh yeah also in movie

#2 some group had a secret hideout in a barn. Went down a trap door and there was like computers and stuff in there.
    I also now remember one of the quotes from the movie which was "look what I've become" when I think they rescue the guy that gets locked in the car with the bad guy.

Mayb I'm just making this whole thing up lols. Who really knows?

And the first one was right it was the page master!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am lokking for the titles of 2 movies [ 2 Answers ]

These are 2 movies I saw as a child and for life of me cannot remember the titles, probably late 60's early 70's. First film has Burl Ives in it and it seems it takes place in a swampy area and he ends up getting bit by a snake (cottonmouth?) which will kill him. Second movie these people are...

Doing a project and don't remember the name of the movie we watched! [ 4 Answers ]

Its about a women who has been abused by her husband, and trying to decide if she should leave her husband. No kids, and a famious actress. Maybe 1998 film

I watched this movie as a kid all the time and I can not remember the name of it. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember it was about a girl and her dog. Her dog was her best friend. She lived with her mom and I remember her being poor. She would go to the store and buy bologna for her mom. She was invited to a girls birthday party and her mom made her a new dress to go. Her dog showed up and ruined it....

I remember a movie I watched as a kid [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie in I think 1985-1988 it was about a boy and a girl and their mom. They lived in the city but were going to their grandfather's house in the country. Well they get there and after a couple of days they go exploring in the woods to follow a rainbow and they find the end and...

View more questions Search