Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12fusion Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 09:19 PM
    Ear mites
    HI, my name is Moriah. I have tried many ways to get rid of my dogs earmites, I have tried everything from perscriptions to home remedies and unfortunantly I'm having no luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2009, 09:21 PM

My vet told me use mineral oil and clean them out good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ear Mites [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is a miniature chihuahua, and I think she could have EAR mITES!! I'm not sure though, but how can I tell if she has them or not? Is it dangerouse for her? The apointment to the vet isn't till Friday, and I'm really worried for her and I want to know if she's going to be okay in the...

Ear mites [ 2 Answers ]

My dog's been having a presistent problem with ear mites. We've taken her to the vet all the time and has been given yeast infection medicine and pesticide, but nothing works. The vets (we've gone to two) don't seem to help. The first one didn't even mention anything about ear mites and the...

Ear Mites [ 4 Answers ]

I guess my cat has had ear mites (a brownish ear build up) for a little bit now and it didnt look too bad but I started giving her drops last week for it and it almost seems grosser. Is that it being all cleared out or should I clean her ears? Does it get worse before getting better?

Ear mites [ 3 Answers ]

Where do ear mites come from

Ear mites [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Our lab is itching his left ear quite a bit and shakes his head. There is a slight odor and there is debris in both ears. I called the vet and she said that it could be ear mites. How can we check for this? Is there anything that we could do for him from home or should we take him to the...

View more questions Search