Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jraymer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 03:49 PM
    Probation
    What are the requirements to transfer probation to another state?
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 25, 2006, 03:58 PM
    Check with your probation officer and see if they will allow you an interstate transfer, they'd basically make a request for the county to look after your case; it also depends on what state you are in.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Post Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

On probation [ 7 Answers ]

OK I've been placed on probation as of February 1st,2006 until Feb 1st,2009.I'm scheduled for a personal meeting with my student coordinator to set up classes and what not.the problem is it's out of state,I haven't spoken with anyone including my probation officer since January 18th.should I try to...

Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I was placed on probation for a year for grand theft under 3,000 in fees. Time is up oct. 15-06 I have not been able to pay any money but I have completed all community hrs. I was 2 months pregnant at the time and did not know it I had my child 6-13-06 he passed on 6-30-06 though I have not had...

Probation [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is on probation for a misdemeanor violation (possession of marijuana). He has paid all fines, but has 24 hours of comminuty service to do. He has not done the community service yet because the county tells him when and where he can do community service. They have conveniently chosen a...

Probation [ 5 Answers ]

Can probation be imposed for a nonincarcerable offense?

Probation [ 7 Answers ]

My court sentence is Treatment in Lieu of conviction. I am following all of the guidelines, but the probation officer and I have a huge personality conflict. Even though I am following all of the parameters set, he gives me grief every time we meet. It is getting to the point where I am...

View more questions Search