Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scaredgirlll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 07:35 PM
    Sex without a condom
    Yesterday me and this boy got together at my friends house and went up in her room and started to hook up . Then we basically started doing it with clothes on and he said lets just have sex really quick because he didn't have a condom at first I said no then got really into it and then said yes . So he pushed it in hard and went in and out for like a minute then pulled out and about 20 seconds later busted on the bed .
    Then we put our pants on and that was it .
    Now today I'm very very very very very scared that I could get pregnant .
    Also my vagina hurtts like the outside part where you would shave it only hurts if I like put my legs together like hard. - my best friend said its just because the guys was big and its my muscle that hurts. But I don't know .

I'm extremely scared I could be pregnant. & I'm nervous about what the pain iss.
    Can anyone help ?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2009, 08:16 PM

If it was your first time then you can expect a little tenderness around your area. Even if it wasn't your first time it also depends on how hard he was going at it. Heck even adults get some after sex owies.

Chances are your not pregnant if he ejaculated 20 seconds AFTER he pulled out-- then again you never know.

I for one would like to tell you to not have sex anymore. I hope this is just a pregnancy scare and will be a lesson for you.

There are a lot of things you need to know about sex before even considering doing "it".

I suggest talking to your parents about it. It's scary but just imagine if they found out that you had sex. Imagine they fall upon this thread -- oh my. Is sex worth losing privileges? Is sex worth losing your parents trust? I think not.

Get educated about sex. What you were describing to me was your labia and you inner thighs. Your labia [where you shave] is NOT a muscle. It's flesh. Your inner thighs may hurt because of the action that was going down there and all the pounding...

If you don't care about what your parents think or that you think waiting is for losers. Then I suggest you don't be a bigger loser and keep having unprotected sex.

Here is why:
    -You CAN get pregnant
    -Your parents CAN find out about it
    -People at school CAN start ugly rumors once a boy tells the tale and you will end up looking like a slut
    -You CAN get STD's [ Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, etc.]
    -You CAN get genital warts [once you get it, you have it for LIFE]
    -You CAN get HIV/ AIDS
    -You CAN get HPV

And there is many many many more things that CAN happen to you.

Are you ready to deal with those consequences? It's a REALLY big risk to go without a condom.

If you think condoms are bothersome, wait until you have a baby waking you up in the middle of the night, or your herpes sores start to flare up-- now that is bothersome!

Don't only rely on condoms, also look at other methods of contraception; birth control, the patch, Depovera shot... etc.

If you really want to have sex look at the facts. Forget about love. Think about what your risking.

Here is a great site for teens to get educated about sex: TeenSource | Teen Sex Education, Pregnancy and STD Prevention

I would rather you NOT have sex, but if you are might as well be prepared.

Good luck.

Sarah
    sweet1028 Posts: 146, Reputation: 43

Aug 25, 2009, 08:20 PM

First of all, no sex without a condom whether it be quick sex or not!

If you said no, you should have stuck with that considering it was unprotected sex. If this boy had any respect for you at all, he would not have pushed it in hard the first time at all. Being that rough is probably why you are hurting.
    As for being pregnant, it is possible because there is such thing as pre-ejaculation.
    How old are you? Sounds like you are really young from the way you described everything, sorry if I am wrong.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 25, 2009, 08:21 PM

The soreness could be chafing. Is it red or inflamed looking?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2009, 09:24 PM
    I can only say I hope you are NOT pregnant. You "hooked" up with "this boy." Do you even know him? Do you realize that if you are pregnant he will be in your life forever?

Think about it...
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Why do something stupid and then be scared about it afterwards? Stop being such a silly girl and if you're going to behave like you're available at least be responsible.

PS The sort of sex you're having doesn't sound enjoyable or like much fun.

PPS Guys will respect you a lot more if you wait.
    wallarookiller Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Sep 10, 2009, 09:56 AM

Hopefully your not pregnant and hopefully you don't have one of the many STDs out there. Safe sex is so very important. I mean do you really want one of these STDs I know I don't. Use condoms every time or do t do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can be used as a condom? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this is a dumb quesiton but is there anything that you can use as a condom that you can't get pregnant using it if you don't have any condoms with you??

I had sex without a condom! [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex without a condom about 4-5 times in one week with a guy I love with all my heart and soul I so badly want to be pregnant so I took a home test about 4 days after it showed negative... but I hurd you have to wait 14 days so I was busy waiting and my period started but I think its early !...

No pre-; no std.No condom? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend of almost 2 years and I have been sexually active for a very long time and every time we have sex we always use protection; however, we'll go for hours but he can never orgasm during sex while he's in a condom. When we do other things like oral or a handjob he can orgasm very quickly,...

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

Using A Condom Twice? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a burning question! What will happen if a condom is used twice? Can it lead to pregnancy? Although that is not my worry, (at this point) it will not hurt me to know. A couple of nights ago my husband and I were intimate; :p we made the choice in the beginning of our marriage to continue...

View more questions Search