Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LukeB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Chevy Tahoe 3rd row seat
    I am going to buy a chevy tahoe and I want to buy a 3rd row seat. However the vehicle has a factory carpet covering the space where the 3rd seat would go. I tried to check to see if I could feel wells where the seat would go and I found 4. I just want to make sure without cutting the rug if the wells are there for the 3rd row seat. I was wondering if anyone knows if all the tahoes come with the well holes even if they do not have a 3rd row seat.
    bluekitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 05:04 PM
    I have a tahoe and it dos not have any. So no I don't think they all come that way. You can lift your carpet vary ez. I do think if you have a newer 2000 or up I think you would have them. I need to know if any one knows if I can put a 3rd row seat in mine scents it did not come with it?
    dandydoogle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 11:31 AM
    I have 2004 chevy tahoe third row seats for sale; they are tan leather. If any one is interested I can be reached @ 310 220-9180 leave me your name and number on my voicemail.
    christmanjm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 11:47 AM
    I just purchased black leather third row seats for my 08 Tahoe and I am looking to install the seat bracket/assembly. One question that I have is how to unfold the split seats while they are not installed? I can flip and close the one side easily but I am wondering if the other side just won't open because it is broken, or if it needs to be installed to open and close? The #1 latch on the seat that will not open fully and freely is slightly bent in but it may be designed that way.. Any thoughts?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe seat control running backwards [ 1 Answers ]

My Tahoe drivers seat is working backwards on the forward and backward movement, and the front of the seat will not lower just the back half. Also why do my Daytime running lights keep blowing? Thanks

2003 Chevy tahoe seat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. When I try to move the seat up, it goes back. Also, when I try to move the seat back it won't do anything. Sometimes when I move the little nob, to move the seat, it doesn't never do anything! My wife and I can't reach the peddles. HELP! Thanks = )

2003 Chevy Tahoe drivers window only [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone this is my first time on this site. My problem is pretty annoying since this is the main window for paying toll bridge, car wash, badging into work... etc. Yesterday for no reason the Drivers side power window stopped working. All other windows and power seat work fine. I read in...

2000 Chevy Tahoe power window intermittent [ 1 Answers ]

Drivers side power window is intermittent: If the car is parked so that the sun hits the door, the window will not work when the door gets hot (and takes several days to start working again). Also, it sometimes will not work after a rain (again, it take several days to start working again). I...

View more questions Search