Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vaibhav kalra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2009, 04:24 AM
    How to stay healthy while losing weight?
    Hye,
    I am Vaibhav and my age is 23 yrs
    My height is 173 cms and my weight is 80 kgs
    I want to reduce my weight to 65 kgs in two months time
    Please help me in doing so

Regards,
    Vaibhav
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2009, 04:45 AM

First thing is that you need to realize that you are unlikely to lose 15 kg in 2 months. 1 kg a week is healthy and very difficult to maintain over a long period.

As for being healthy, eat good foods in small quantities frequently (5 times a day, small meals, balanced with lean meats, veggies and yes, even a little fat)

Then exercise. Try to do some sort of cardio for at least an hours, 5-6 days a week. Running, biking, swimming... all good ideas. Maybe an aerobics class or other group activity to mix things up.
    Cedric J Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2009, 02:13 PM
    Staying healthy while losing weight is easy. What you eat will account for the majority of your weight loss, so only eat lean meats, fruits and veggies (learning how to cook helps here!)

30lbs in 2 months is not impossible, but it will be very hard if you are not exercising often. Get a program together consisting of weight lifting and high-intensity cardio

How to Get Abs guide can help get you started

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Is this weight healthy? [ 5 Answers ]

If your 14(girl) and weigh about 110 pounds, is that healthy?

Wanting to lose weight but stay healthy [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting married in April and I need to lose at least 20 pounds: not only for the wedding but for other reason as well. I have tried everything that I know and it either did not work or I got sick from it. How can I lose weight and actually lose it and stay healthy and not get sick?:confused:

Am I at a healthy weight [ 3 Answers ]

At the beginning of 8th grade I weighed 141 and I was 5ft 4inches, Now I am 130 and 5ft 5inches. I lost weight but I want to loose more. Am I at a healthy weight. I am a girl, and I have been dancing since I was 3 and now I am 14. I dance 4 nights a week.

Healthy weight ? [ 3 Answers ]

Is 70 kilos a healthy weight for a woman?

View more questions Search